David Shaw’s Political Platform as Mayor of Mississauga
1. 0% Property Tax Increase for 2023
2. Small Businesses and Their Families Are Essential!
I Will Not Lock You Down.
3. Stop Wasteful Spending of Your Tax Dollars:
A. It is a waste of taxpayers’ money to rename Dundas St. when people are having trouble keeping roofs over their heads, food on the table & keeping their businesses from going into bankruptcy. We could use that money to support our local food banks which have seen a huge increase in usage due to the questionable lockdowns.
B. Constant re-branding of the Mississauga transit system
C. Nonsensical changing of the City logo
4. Affordable Housing
5. City-Sponsored Annual Indigenous Day
6. Demand More Food Bank Support from Federal & Provincial Governments
7. End All Covid Mandates
8. I Do Not Support Digital ID
9. I Do Not Support a Cashless Society
10. I Will Work for You, the People of Mississauga. I Will Be Your Voice in the Mayor’s Office.
Support & VOTE for David Shaw for Mayor of Mississauga in October!
Share this & tell others!
Click HERE for David Shaw’s Rumble page to hear his policies!